Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week One

Well it has been the happiest week of my life this far. And as far as i can tell it is going well. Sad to say that some of my habbits may be a contributor to failure, but this IS going to work. Im just not extremely experianced at many things, and should really take things slow, but not so slow as to be going no where. I think that I am just rushing things a little. although I don't know.

Need to think of something special to do, but as yet can not think of anything. Getting to know one another is the fun part. What each other like and dislikes. Loves and hates, and getting to know one another is the beginning, but when does that move on. I'm wanting a long term relationship currently, which will if all goes well, will turn into marriage, 3 children. Eh what a handful.

got 4 years to work with. possibly even 2 if things go really well. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, is about the average time from first date, which we have not really had yet, to walking down the isle.

I know no one reads this but ya never know. this might interest someone. although probably not. Being that I work mid afternoon to mid-evenings most 5 days, makes it hard to be able to see each other, as we both have things to do in the mornings. although as soon as i am able to get some transport other than my feet, things should be better.

My flaws are nothing to be desired. And almost impossible to be repaired. Almost, ha, yeah I'm sure that they can be worked on.

Well at least my future sister-in-law is all happy too, at the possibility of gaining an auntie for her daughter, and also a Sister-in-law, so that they can do what women do and gossip. About what I do not want to know, if i knew that, they would be exposed. Ha, although they are really good friends so that is all good.

As for me I'm useless when it comes to anything romantic, or even non-romantic. I should speak my mind, and do what feels right and comes naturally, see where that takes me. Also I have to lose my gut, its painful and will probably take a while, but it will be worth it, being in shape for my woman.

Ah well, we shall see and have an update probably in about 3 weeks, should still be together then, and then maybe monthly after that. Going to sort of give up a few things, Online gaming be one, as I would rather spend time with her and the little man, Her son. Well thats all for now. I'm going to have some breakfast and then do me hygiene thing before i start work.

Peace.

No comments: