Monday, September 24, 2007

My Long absence

Have been away for a long while, mainly because have been reinstalling Linux a lot, am now up and running, stable and everything is great. Am now using Ubuntu, Instead of Fedora. as it seems to suit my needs better. Although no closer to running a website with Apache, Mysql, php or any of the other things i probably need.



Anyway. updates will now happen once or twice a week. not that there is much to say. anyway here are some updates.


My younger brother has a baby boy, name Kaleb, hes about 4 months old or so now. which is cool. now Tara has a cousin to play with. Tara is the daughter of my older brother and she is about 8 months old and doing quite well. she has started climbing up on everything at the moment. which is annoying but all the same she is learning. and sometimes not as she keeps falling from the same places.



Anyhow. I'm working finally. it is only 25 hours a week at the moment but I'm hoping that it will become 40 hours. As i really need the money to pay for things. like my own bike and the debts that i currently have.


That is all for now. maybe ill have some pics as well for the next update.


and search www.youtube.com for beryl. awesome looking desktop. is what i am using on ubuntu.

No comments: