Thursday, August 2, 2007

Book Review : Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows

Have just recently finished this book. And there are a few things that at first felt as though they dragged on somewhat, and I found myself looking further down the page to see more. This was annoying me somewhat, but I forced myself to keep to where I was at. Therefore making myself stick to reading everything that was written.

After the first 300 pages which seemed to drag on and on, but which I find that after finishing was all essential to give a bond between the characters that was unseen previously. As I have been gifted with an immensely over active imagination I love reading books that stretch reality to a point that one has to create new images in their minds as to what things look like, but anyway back on subject.

As I said the first 300 pages were long and tedious to the point of looking further down the page to see what happens. Now after those 300 pages of the book, I must admit that it does get very very good. With what happens to everyone and everything around them, while reading and even after finishing I felt that it was very well done. It was also emotionally wrenching, the way that things happen throughout and kept you wondering what would possibly happen next.

All in all if i had to give the book a rating out of 10 it would most likely be 9/10. Main reason for not getting a 10/10 is because there will probably be no more in the series. other than that it was a brilliant piece of literature. even if it is considered a children's book, after the first 3 they became more and more mature and added more and more into the adult type of books. even though it still stays in the younger category.

No matter what anyone says the series is an excellent read no matter what age you are. I have found that those who scoff at these being so hardly ever read at all.

anyway thats what I think. I don't know if this is a very good or very informative review of the last of the harry potter books but its what I have written and is all there is going to be from me.

Enjoy...

No comments: